Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day ten

Today we didn't have much planned again.  We had our morning open, which was really nice.  We went out to a panderia for breakfast, we just got a bunch of fresh bread and ate it at a bench on the side of the road.  The bread was really good and the weather was amazing.  Afterwards, we went to a couple stores and did some shopping. The stores pretty much had the same things as all the others we have seen before, which was a little disappointing.  Then we walked down to the beach, which was a couple minutes walk from our hotel.  It was such a beautiful day and the beach was gorgeous.  It's been so long since I have been to the beach and it was so nice to just lay there and enjoy the view.  We took a bunch of pictures which was really fun too. 
When we came back from the beach we played paintball.  I had never played paintball before, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  It turned out to be pretty fun and my team won.  I wasn't very good but I still had a good time. 
After paintball we went out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant. Our waiter actually was from Arizona.  His mom was Chilean and his father was Argentinian, so he lived in the United States until three years ago, when he moved to Chile. He had grown up speaking both Spanish and English, so he was completely fluent in both without an accent, which is really impressive.  
I can't believe we only have one more full here though.  It will be a really good day, but I'm pretty upset it's our last day.  It doesn't feel like we have been here for so long.  I feel like there is so much more I want to do here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment