Saturday, May 5, 2012

Departure

We are finally leaving for Chile today! We have a lay over in Miami but about eight or nine hours later we will finally be in Chile! I have not traveled on airplanes a lot, so this long of a flight will be interesting. It is also very nice that there will be absolutely no time difference to get accustomed to.  But I absolutely cannot wait to land in Chile and begin exploring Valparaiso and Vina del Mar.  This will be my first time ever traveling abroad, which makes me even more excited. 
This past week we wrote a paper to help us learn more about the culture and environment we will be experiencing in Chile. With all of the information I have learned from research for the paper and our group meetings, I am ready to finally go to Chile to experience what I have learned first hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment